Mould and bacteria analysis
Do you think you have an air quality problem at home ? If mold or bacteria are affecting your home’s air quality, the experts at Lab eau-air-sol can help you identify your needs and propose solutions tailored to your home.
A mold problem in a home may develop as a result of water infiltration, or it may be the result of constant excessive humidity, lack of ventilation or drainage problems.
Molds are microscopic fungi that grow in the presence of moisture. A mold problem in a home can affect air quality and cause a variety of respiratory problems for sensitive occupants. While everyone reacts differently to mold exposure, here are the main health symptoms and side effects that can be experienced at home :
- Eye and throat irritation
- Headaches and chronic fatigue
- Sneezing, coughing
- Worsening asthma attacks
When can Lab’EauAirSol help you analyze mold in your home?
- Would you like a price estimate for mold analysis in your home?
- You want a treatment to combat mold in your home
- You must do work in accordance with BNQ standard 3009-600-8
- You suspect the presence of poor-quality air, or you’ve observed black, white, green or other mold stains.
- You experience various health effects associated with the presence of mold.
- You want to test for mold following the discovery of water infiltration or plumbing failure in your home.
- You need a laboratory in Quebec to take a mold sample in your home quickly and accurately, performed by qualified experts according to the applicable standards.
In certain situations, measuring the bacterial concentration in the air is also suggested. This measurement detects the presence of undesirable bacteria in the air or on surfaces in the following cases :
- When a ventilation or air-conditioning unit is poorly maintained
- In the event of animal infestation
- During sewer backup