You’ve received an analysis report concerning air quality or building microbiology and you’re not sure what conclusion to draw?
We can help you interpret the information in your hands. Even if the report has not been produced by our laboratory, a qualified person will be able to help you better understand and, if necessary, guide you in the next steps to be taken.
What types of reports can LAB’EAU-AIR-SOL help you with?
– Indoor air quality assessment for mold and/or bacteria;
– Identification of macroscopic fungi found inside the building;
– Evaluation of parameters related to ochre deposits;
– Evaluation of mold found on a surface;
– Analysis of asbestos in air or in bulk materials;
– Dust analysis;
– Pest identification;
– Orientation of rehabilitation work on the building.
A consultation fee of $40+taxes applies.